Come experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field, dedicated to the men and women of the armed services and home of the Chicago Bears. Soldier Field is also host to world class concerts, college football, international soccer & rugby along with many other timeless events.
We invite you for a behind the scenes tour that includes the South Courtyard, Doughboy Statue, Field, Visitor’s Locker Room, Skyline Suite, and Colonnades. Start the tour with a historical video that takes you back to the years of Soldier Field’s Golden Age.
The South Courtyard is a gathering place for fans before and after an event, with concessions and a garden terrace setting.
Benches line the South Concourse wall with relief images of leaves to represent fallen soldiers. They also have real medals of Honor embedded into them.
"The Spirit of the American Doughboy" represents a World War I infantryman advancing through No Man's Land through stumps and barbed wire entanglements, his rifle in one hand and a grenade held high in the other.
This is the site of where the greatest athletes have competed - Jesse Owens, Jack Dempsey, David Beckham, Walter Payton and many more. Get a perspective of what it's like to be a "player" from the field. Enjoy field level views by walking along Soldier Field's 100 yards of Real Kentucky Blue Grass.
Visitor’s Locker Room
See where the Bears opponents gear up before facing the Monsters of the Midway.
Experience Soldier Field’s largest executive suite. The Skyline Suite offers exceptional views of the field along with breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline and Lake Michigan.
The iconic original columns from 1924 have been preserved during every renovation including Soldier Field's largest in 2002. The Colonnades are open year round to the public on non-event days and are lit up each night with multi-colored LED lights.
Tour Pricing (effective through March 30, 2018):
- $15.00 per adult
- $10.00 students ages 10-17 or current student ID
- $7.00 senior citizen (60+)
- $5.00 active or retired military (ID must be shown)
- $4.00 children ages 4-9
- Free for children ages 3 and under
We are very excited to unfold new aspects and components of our tour program starting in April!
While we are building this up, we are also working on improvements and additions to this web page. We appreciate your patience, as some of our application forms are not currently active. Please email TOURS@SOLDIERFIELD.NET with any inquiries or requests if you find that they cannot be processed on the proper application form. We will have this page fully functioning very soon.
Private Tour (10 or more guests)
- Private Tours of Soldier Field are great opportunities for school groups or other organizations to have an exlusive behind-the-scenes look at the stadium.There is a 10 person minimum to book a Private Tour.
- Group Tours run Monday through Friday 9AM until 4:30PM.
- To book your tour, click on the "Book Now" button & fill out all areas on the form before clicking "Submit". You will receive an automated response the same day you submit your application and an email confirmation within 2 business days, if the requested date and time are available.
- Tours must be booked at least 2 (two) weeks in advance.
- Not all dates and times will be available due to other tours and events scheduled at the stadium.
- Tours become finalized when the tour confirmation has been sent.
- A 25% discount will be applied to tour groups of 25 or more or active military and veterans.
- Free bus parking is available at Gate 14 for one vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- A credit card is required to reserve your tour. The credit card will be charged $50.00 as a down payment and will be applied to your total dues on the day of the tour.
- No weekend tours available at this time
Public Tours (10 or fewer guests)
- Public Tours of Soldier Field are open to everyone, whether you are visiting Chicago for the first time or you are a native Chicagoan interested in learning more about the stadium. The monthly Public Tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month.
- To book your tour, click "Book Now" & fill out the areas on the form before clicking "Submit". You will receive an automated response the same day you submit your application and an email confirmation within 2 business days.
- Tour payment will be accepted alongside your application.
- Please only submit one request per group
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
- Walk-ins are accepted, when space is available.
- If you are interested in a future date, please check back.
- Tour dates and times are subject to change.
- No weekend tours available at this time
CLASSIC Public Tour Dates:
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:00PM
- Friday, March 23, 2018, 11:30AM
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 12:00PM
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:30AM
- Friday, March 30, 2018, 11:30AM
- Monday, April 2, 2018, 11:30AM
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 11:30AM
- Friday, April 6, 2018, 11:30AM
- Monday, April 9, 2018, 11:30AM
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 11:30AM
- Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:30AM
- Monday, April 16, 2018, 11:30AM
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 11:30AM
- Monday, April 23, 2018, 11:30AM
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 11:30AM
- Friday, April 27, 2018, 11:30AM
- Monday, April 30, 2018, 11:30AM
VIP Public Tour Dates:
- Monday, April 2, 2018, 12:00PM
- Friday, April 6, 2018, 12:00PM
- Monday, April 9, 2018, 12:00PM
- Friday, April 13, 2018, 12:00PM
- Monday, April 16, 2018, 12:00PM
- Friday, April 20, 2018, 12:00PM
- Monday, April 23, 2018, 12:00PM
- Friday, April 27, 12:00PM
- Monday, April 30, 2018, 12:00PM
- Classic Tours last approximately 60-75 minutes. VIP Tours last approximately 75-90 minutes
- Availability is subject to change based on activity at the stadium. Tours are not given the day before, day of, or day after a football game or other major events at the stadium.
- Tour route and destinations are subject to change and all areas may not be available at all times due to stadium operations and events.
- All reservations are for the time and date specified on the confirmation.
- Soldier Field - SMG reserves the right to cancel all or part of a tour. If a tour date must be made up due to a stadium event, all tickets will be refunded.
- Public access of Soldier Field is available only through stadium tours.
- On your scheduled tour date, please arrive at Gate 1 (south side of the stadium) 15 minutes in advance. Additional arrival information for private tours will be sent prior to scheduled tour or upon request.
- Tours will take place rain or shine, and portions of the tour are outdoors so please dress accordingly.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Tours utilize ramps, elevators, and stairs, and include 1 mile of walking distance, both inside and outside. Tours can be modified to be 100% wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs will not be provided.
- For patrons with small children, we suggest a small umbrella stroller as some areas are tight for maneuvering larger vehicles.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible; however Soldier Field is not equipped to provide wheelchair service.
- Cameras and still photography are permitted; video recording is strictly prohibited.
- Purses and bags will be allowed on the tour but will be subject to a search before entering the stadium. Large bags will NOT be permitted.
- Please refrain from bringing any food or drink on your tour.
- Soldier Field is a smoke free facility; smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Parking is available in the North Garage. Parking is generally $19 per vehicle on non-Soldier Field event days.
- Enjoy a skybox experience and a classic stadium lunch. A minimum of 30 box lunches must be ordered. No substitutions. No additional fees. No refunds. Includes set-up and clean-up costs. Contracts must be signed and payment received at least 14 days in advance of the tour. Subject to availability.
- Cash, Credit or Paypal are accepted. Refunds are issued on case by case basis, additional fees may apply. A minimum $50 deposit is required but you may also pay in full in advance for private groups. Child prices effective when accompanied by a paying adult. Please bring Paypal receipt to ensure smooth check-in process.
- Private Tours are refundable up to 7 days prior to scheduled tour date. Soldier Field - SMG reserves the right to cancel any tour. Reservations are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Private tours will be accommodated only with reservations made in advance.
- Click here for Soldier Field merchandise available for purchase. Merchandise is also available on site on public tour days.
Tour Blackout Dates:
- Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 NO PM Tours
- Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Friday, May 4, 2018
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018, NO PM Tours
- Friday, May 25, 2018
- Monday, May 28, 2018
- Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Friday, June 1, 2018
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Tuesday, July 17 through Friday, July 20, 2018
- Friday, July 27, 2018
- Monday, July 30, 2018
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Thursday, August 9 through Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Friday, September 21, 2018
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Friday, October 5, 2018
- Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Monday, December 24, 2018
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018