Welcome back FANS!
Soldier Field is excited to welcome fans back for the 2021 Chicago Fire FC season. Your Matchday experience this year will be different from previous years. Working with local officials, the Chicago Fire FC, and in following CDC guidelines, we developed protocols designed around one idea, keeping you safe and as comfortable as possible while visiting Soldier Field. From the parking lot to your seats, you will see enhancements designed to keep you safe.
- Contactless payment options are available at our concessions stands
- Enhanced cleaning protocols paying extra focus on high touch areas throughout the stadium
- Increased frequency of washroom cleanings
- Directional signage to help maintain social distancing
Know Before You Go
Here are the things you will need to know prior to visiting Soldier Field:
Face coverings are not required for vaccinated fans and is encouraged for non-vaccinated fans.
- Maintain your social distance throughout the stadium.
- Remember to wash your hands with soap and water whenever possible. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the stadium. Guests may bring up to a 3 oz size bottle of hand sanitizer as long as it is in the original container.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, runny nose, headache, fever above 100.4F, muscle pain, chills, lose of taste or smell) we request that you visit Soldier Field at a later date.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or think you may have been exposed to the disease, we request that you visit Soldier Field at a later date.
- The use of touch-less payment options is encouraged whenever possible.
WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be readily available for your use throughout the stadium, and fans are encouraged to use it regularly.
DO NOT ENTER THE STADIUM
If you have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days. All staff and stadium employees will have their temperature taken before entering the building. Any temperature above 100.4⁰F will be flagged, and that employee will be sent home.
Please stay home if you or anyone who you have been in close contact with has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or recently experienced a fever, ailment, or any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
We have enhanced health and safety measures for everyone entering Soldier Field. Guests are expected to follow all local laws along with all posted signage and directives from employees. Failure to do so can result in removal from the stadium. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.