Parking Facilities, Map, Rates and Directions
Standard Parking manages the parking and on-site traffic operations at Soldier Field. Please visit www.SoldierFieldParking.com or call the Standard Parking Customer Service Hotline at 312.235.7724 if you have questions about parking. Please click on the links below for parking rates, public transportation information, private parking reservations, Special Event parking and directions to the Soldier Field campus.
- ADA Drop-Off & Parking
Disabled patrons may be dropped off on the circle drive (east side of the stadium) on Museum Campus Drive outside Gate 14. An ADA placard or license plate must be visible to the police and parking attendants, and the person to whom the placard or license plate is registered must be an occupant of the vehicle in order to access the Gate 14 drop-off. Due to traffic congestion after events, please do not attempt to return with your vehicle to the Gate 14 drop-off; you may take the courtesy cart from the Gate 14 drop-off to your vehicle. All parking lots on campus have ample ADA parking spots.
- Chicago Bears Parking Times
All parking lots for Bears games open 4 hours prior to kick-off and close approximately 6 hours after kick-off for afternoon games and approximately 3.5 hours after kick-off for night games. Parking lot closure times are subject to change at the discretion of management.
Bear game day parking coupons must be visibly displayed on the rear-view mirror of all vehicles. Coupons are required to park in the North Garage, Waldron Deck and South Lot. Cash will NOT be accepted at these parking entrances. For cash parking, go to the Adler Planetarium or Burnham Harbor lots.
- Guaranteed Parking - Pre-Paid Parking Option
Don't wait to take a chance to get limited event day parking. Click here to guarantee your parking spot for event days! The Burnham Harbor lot will open to the public beginning in mid November for major events, including Bears games.
- Parking Info and Rates
Please visit www.SoldierFieldParking.com for specific event day parking rates.
- Parking & Tailgating Policies
The following elements are not allowed in enclosed parking garages or open-air lots:
- Tailgating during games, after night games or after any game at McCormick Place lots
- Consumption of alcohol in the Family Friendly lots
- Set-ups or games utilizing sidewalks and/or streets
- Solicitation or distribution of any unauthorized item
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Drinking games
- Advertising banners or displays
- Disorderly conduct
- Grills are prohibited in enclosed garages and the lover level of Waldron Deck (allowed in open air surface lots)
- Firepits/open fires are NOT ALLOWED IN ANY LOTS
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Picketing or political campaigning
- Saving parking spaces
- Tents or canopies of any size
- Tethered blimps, balloons, and other oversized inflatables
- Weapons, fireworks
- No open flame heaters allowed in any lot.
- Propane tanks larger than 19 pounds are not allowed on campus.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any of the Museum Campus parking lots.
- Private Gameday Tailgate Area
The exclusive gameday tailgate area is the ultimate playground for the tailgate fan. Located in the Adler Planetarium parking lot, this is the perfect spot for your private tailgating experience to entertain clients and/or friends. This exclusive area is fenced in and can hold approximately 100+ people, and is available to rent to the general public on all major event days. Click here for more information.
Parking Facilities (Click on Map to Enlarge)
- North Garage
- South Parking Lot
- Waldron Parking Deck
- East Museum Lot
- Adler Planetarium Lot
- Burnham Harbor Lot (opens for cash parking on game days in November)