Welcome back to Soldier Field! We are excited for you to experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field, dedicated to the men and women of the armed services and home of the Chicago Bears and Chicago Fire FC.
- Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests. We have stringent measures in place to a create a safe tour experience for our guests.
- All guests over the age of 2 are required to wear face coverings when entering the stadium and throughout the duration of the tour.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times throughout the stadium.
- To protect the health and safety of our guests and staff, all tour guests will undergo temperature screening prior to entering the stadium. Guests with a temperature screening of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted on the tour and will need to reschedule.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have been exposed to someone with these symptoms, please visit us at a later date. Email us to reschedule your tour: email@example.com
- Please review our enhanced COVID safety procedures here
Get the VIP treatment at Soldier Field! Experience an exclusive tour of Soldier Field with all of the tour stops below plus a 15 minute on-field experience, and a behind-the-scenes view of the state-of-the-art video control room!
The South Courtyard is a gathering place for fans before and after an event, with concessions and a garden terrace setting.
Benches line the South Concourse wall with relief images of leaves to represent fallen soldiers. They also have real medals of Honor embedded into them.
"The Spirit of the American Doughboy" represents a World War I infantryman advancing through No Man's Land through stumps and barbed wire entanglements, his rifle in one hand and a grenade held high in the other.
This is the site of where the greatest athletes have competed - Jesse Owens, Jack Dempsey, David Beckham, Walter Payton and many more. Get a perspective of what it's like to be a "player" from the field. Enjoy field level views by walking along Soldier Field's 100 yards of Real Kentucky Blue Grass.
Visitor’s Locker Room
See where the Bears opponents gear up before facing the Monsters of the Midway.
Visitor’s Interview Room
Stand in front of the podium inside the Visitor’s Interview Room and feel what it’s like to give a post-game interview!
Experience Soldier Field’s largest executive suite. The Skyline Suite offers exceptional views of the field along with breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline and Lake Michigan.
The iconic original columns from 1924 have been preserved during every renovation including Soldier Field's largest in 2002. The Colonnades are open year round to the public on non-event days and are lit up each night with multi-colored LED lights.
Tours will resume in May 2021. Please email Tours@SoldierField.net to book your tour.
Classic Tour Pricing:
- Adult (age 19-59): $15
- Student (age 6-18): $10
- Senior (60+): $10
- Military (w/ ID): $10
- Child (2-5): $5
VIP Tour Pricing:
- Adult (age 19-59): $25
- Student (age 6-18): $15
- Senior (60+): $15
- Military (w/ ID): $15
- Child (2-5): $10
Private Tour (10 or more guests)
- Private Tours of Soldier Field are great opportunities for school groups or other organizations to have an exlusive behind-the-scenes look at the stadium.There is a 10 person minimum to book a Private Tour.
- Group Tours run Monday through Friday 9AM until 4:30PM.
- To book your tour, click on the "Book Now" button & fill out all areas on the form before clicking "Submit". You will receive an automated response the same day you submit your application and an email confirmation within 2 business days, if the requested date and time are available.
- Tours must be booked at least 2 (two) weeks in advance.
- Not all dates and times will be available due to other tours and events scheduled at the stadium.
- Tours become finalized when the tour confirmation has been sent.
- A 25% discount will be applied to tour groups of 25 or more for Classic Private Tours.
- Free bus parking is available at Gate 14 for one vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- A credit card is required to reserve your tour. The credit card will be charged $50.00 as a down payment and will be applied to your total dues on the day of the tour.
- No weekend tours available at this time
Public Tours (10 or fewer guests)
- Public Tours of Soldier Field are open to everyone, whether you are visiting Chicago for the first time or you are a native Chicagoan interested in learning more about the stadium. The monthly Public Tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month.
- To book your tour, click "Book Now" & fill out the areas on the form before clicking "Submit". You will receive an automated response the same day you submit your application and an email confirmation within 2 business days.
- Tour payment will be accepted alongside your application.
- Please only submit one request per group
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
- Walk-ins are accepted, when space is available.
- If you are interested in a future date, please check back.
- Tour dates and times are subject to change.
- No weekend tours available at this time
Purses and bags will be allowed on the tour but will be subject to a search before entering the stadium. Large bags will not be permitted.
Please refrain from bringing any food or drink on your tour.