All guests will be able to pay for parking with cash or credit upon arrival on-site. Parking rate is $50 per vehicle.
Following a record-breaking 2018, BTS is further cementing their position as the biggest pop act on the planet as they announce their BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF', with a line-up of eight stadiums spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
The tour comes fresh on the heels of their first-ever stadium show in New York at Citi Field Stadium last October, which sold-out in minutes. BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF’ kicks off its monumental stadium run on May 4 at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Los Angeles/CA before traveling through Soldier Field in Chicago/IL, MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford/NJ, Allianz Parque in Sao Paulo/Brazil, Wembley Stadium powered by EE in London/UK, and Stade de France in Paris/France. It is also scheduled to hit Yanmar Stadium Nagai in Osaka/Japan and Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa in Shizuoka/Japan the following July.
- Prohibited Items
- Alcoholic beverages & Palcohol
- Bags (see bag policy)
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Drones / Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Fanny Packs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs
- Ice chests
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (ie/horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles to display banners or flags
- Seat Cushions with zippers
- Smokless Cigarettes / E-Cigs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
This event will follow our Clear Bag Policy.
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Clear backpacks that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size are permitted
For information regarding the BTS concerts at Soldier Field, please view our information guide here.