North Garage Open for Museum Patrons - 6:00AM
All Other Parking Lots Open - 1:30PM
Celebrating Mexico’s Independence month, Chivas de Guadalajara will take on Club América at Soldier Field on Sunday, September 8th and will be broadcast on Univision Deportes in the U.S. and on Televisa in Mexico.
1:00PM - 5:00PM outside in the Stadium Green
Will Call Opens - 11:00AM
Tickets can be purchased HERE or at the box office located outside of Gate 10
- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags, see “Bag Policy” below
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks, smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Video or movie cameras
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)
Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5”x6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Medical bags/kits are acceptable, but must be searched and approved by security and must go through Gate 10 located on the Southeast side of the stadium.
Management reserves the right to inspect, search or seize any item carried into Soldier Field. Violators will be denied access, evicted or arrested at management's discretion.