ASM Global, the stadium manager of Soldier Field, is welcoming people to the field for this yoga session as part of its ACTS corporate responsibility program to strengthen our community ties and enhance the health and well-being of our communities. The Soldier Field event team will welcome guests to a yoga session on the playing field. The class will be led by McFetridge Sports Center certified instructor, Lauren James. Instruction will be displayed on the stadium video boards. No experience is necessary so take your shoes off, put down your mat, and enjoy a yoga practice where the pros play. This 50-minute session will teach balance, strength and endurance, to help refine your muscles, restore tight and overworked muscles and improve overall wellness. Parking is available for $15 in the Waldron Garage Please be sure to bring the ticket to the event, either a hard or electronic copy. For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- Guests may enter through Gate 0 starting at 5:30pm. The yoga session on the field will be held from 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Parking is available in the Waldron Parking Garage for $15.
- Bring Your Own Mat & Water | 18+ Event
- Stadium Prohibited Items & Clear Bag Policy apply.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call (312) 235-7000