Soldier Field recognizes the importance of great partners to determine the overall success of your special event. The below vendors offer exceptional pricing, value and customer service. Please feel free to use them to enhance the overall effect of your event and tell them Soldier Field sent you!
- Tents/Pipe & Drape/Tables/Chairs/Linens/Special Event Equipment
- Stadium Catering (Exclusive In-Stadium Caterer)
- Event Decor & Entertainment
- Audio & Visual Equipment and Support
- Interactive Entertainment Elements (Inflatables, Rides, Entertainers, DJ's, Casino Gaming Equipment, etc.)
- Special Event & Construction Equipment Rental
(Generators, Light Towers, Lifts, Barricade, etc.)Stages
American Mobile Staging (Mobile & Fixed Stages)Contact – Dave Girardi(708) 243-70913 Canterbury CourtSouth Barrington, IL 60010
- Hotel Accommodations
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
(312) 567-1234 or (800) 233-1234 - refer to corporate rate 95805
(312) 567-1234 Hotel
2233 S. Martin L. King Dr.
Chicago, Illinois 60616
For all those hosting events at Soldier Field, please contact the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place at 312-567-1234 and ask for "Soldier Field" special room rates.
- Security Services
- VIP and Group Transportation
WINDY CITY Limousine
* Please reference the "Soldier Field" group profile name
EMail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 847.916.9300 and press "3" at the prompt for reservations or press "1" for a live dispatcher
2801 S. 25th Ave.
Broadview, IL 60155
- Radio (Walkie Talkie) Rentals
Contact - Eric Cokee
1132 S. Jefferson St.Chicago, IL 60607
- Medical and Ambulance Services
Event Medical Solutions (EMS)
Flowers For Dreams
Contact: Michael Zucker
Office : 312.620.1410
Flowers for Dreams is a full scale flower company that also offers daily delivery bouquets/arrangements to the Chicagoland and Milwaukee area.
Our stems are hand curated daily at local markets to create fresh, unique bouquets for every customer. Everything is sourced, designed, and delivered by us to ensure unprecedented levels of quality control. Every purchase benefits an amazing local charity. Each month, we feature one worthy cause and contribute 1/4 of all our profits to it. We believe giving back is more than just a nice thing to do. We see it as one of our core business functions. In just four years, we've contributed over $200,000 to some of our favorite local charities.