- Alcoholic beverages and “Palcohol” (Powdered Alcohol)
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved bags, see “Bag Policy” below
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses that exceed 6” when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language or that blocks fans’ view
- Fireworks, smoke bombs
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- Video or movie cameras
- Smoking cigarettes, using smokeless cigarettes, e-cigarettes or chewing smokeless tobacco
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Any coolers and ice chests (includes soft sided)
For all events at Soldier Field, the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy is in place. Approved bags are limited to:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information on the NFL All-Clear Bag Policy visit: www.nfl.com/allclear
Medical Bags or kits are acceptable and will be searched at the gate.
Diapers must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.