Welcome back to Soldier Field! We are excited for you to experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field, dedicated to the men and women of the armed services and home of the Chicago Bears and Chicago Fire FC.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests. We have stringent measures in place to create a safe tour experience for our guests.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have been exposed to someone with these symptoms, please visit us at a later date. Email us to reschedule your tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review our enhanced COVID safety procedures here
Get the VIP treatment at Soldier Field! Experience an exclusive tour of Soldier Field with all of the tour stops below plus a 15 minute on-field experience, and a behind-the-scenes view of the state-of-the-art video control room!
The South Courtyard is a gathering place for fans before and after an event, with concessions and a garden terrace setting.
Benches line the South Concourse wall with relief images of leaves to represent fallen soldiers. They also have real medals of Honor embedded into them.
"The Spirit of the American Doughboy" represents a World War I infantryman advancing through No Man's Land through stumps and barbed wire entanglements, his rifle in one hand and a grenade held high in the other.
This is the site of where the greatest athletes have competed - Jesse Owens, Jack Dempsey, David Beckham, Walter Payton and many more. Get a perspective of what it's like to be a "player" from the field. Enjoy field level views by walking along Soldier Field's 100 yards of Real Kentucky Blue Grass.
Visitor’s Locker Room
See where the Bears opponents gear up before facing the Monsters of the Midway.
Visitor’s Interview Room
Stand in front of the podium inside the Visitor’s Interview Room and feel what it’s like to give a post-game interview!
Experience Soldier Field’s largest executive suite. The Skyline Suite offers exceptional views of the field along with breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline and Lake Michigan.
The iconic original columns from 1924 have been preserved during every renovation including Soldier Field's largest in 2002. The Colonnades are open year round to the public on non-event days and are lit up each night with multi-colored LED lights.
Soldier Field offers both Classic Tours and VIP Tours. The Classic Tour takes guests through a tour of the south courtyard, visitor’s locker room and interview room, the skyline suite, colonnades, and the field. The VIP Tour includes all Classic Tour stops as well as a 15 minute on-field experience and a look inside the stadium video control room.
Public Tours (10 ticket limit)
- Public Tours of Soldier Field are open to everyone, whether you are visiting Chicago for the first time or you are a native Chicagoan interested in learning more about the stadium. The monthly Public Tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month.
- To book your tour, click here (10 ticket limit) – standard fees will apply
- Guests 2 years and older must have a ticket
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium) for check-in.
- Walk-ins are accepted for non-sold-out tours.
- Tour dates and times are subject to change
- Tour route is subject to change
- No weekend tours available
Private Tours of Soldier Field are great opportunities for school groups or other organizations to have an exlusive behind-the-scenes look at the stadium. There is a 10-person minimum to book a Private Tour.
Email email@example.com to book a private tour
- Group Tours run Monday through Friday 9AM until 4:00PM (pending availability)
- Tours must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Tours become finalized when the tour confirmation has been sent.
- A 25% discount will be applied to tour groups of 25 or more for Classic Private Tours.
- Free bus parking is available one vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- A $50.00 security deposit is required to book a private tour and will be applied to your total dues on the day of the tour.
- No weekend tours available
Purses and bags will be allowed on the tour but will be subject to a search before entering the stadium. Large bags will not be permitted.
Please refrain from bringing any food or drink on your tour.